Sunday, April 8, 2012

Introducing Ken and Mark °o° *•._.•* ' *•._.•* °o°

(Disney Obsessives)

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there, Mouseketeers!

At the beginning of this writing, I (Ken) am 43 years old, not far from 44, and my partner Mark and I have finally made the decision to “move to Disney”.  Of course, we won’t be living on the actual park grounds (something I probably wouldn’t object to even if it were possible), but we will be moving to a zip code even more exciting to me than the notorious and well-known 90210 in Beverly Hills; Orlando, Florida 32830!  This will happen sometime in the foreseeable future; we're predicting within 18 months from now.  It’s time.  

This is the story of our journey as we prepare to relocate from Phoenix, Arizona to The Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida.  Although I will be contributing most of the postings to this blog, Mark and I will both share a lot of back story along the way so that there might be some insight into the make-up that drives this ambition for both of us.  I’d like it to be a step-by-step, obstacle-by-obstacle account of what we did to reach each milestone or to overcome each challenge to reach the goal.  I do intend to set long- and short-term goals to help us get there, and I know it will be helpful to see those goals spelled out as we work towards reaching them.  I’m also hoping to have a companion part two to this memoir; the result of reaching my dream-and I already have a title, “365 Days of Disney”, in which we hope to document one full year of living at Disney, the culmination of obtaining a life-long dream.

We hope you will ride along on our virtual Monorail, hopefully we will make a few friends along the way, or will soon be neighbors with you.  

This is the first day of our Disney blog.


Comments are welcome.  Positive feedback encouraged!

Mouseketeer Ken 

 _     _
( ).-.( )
 `(   )`
   '-'

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here, Mouseketeers