Saturday, June 2, 2012

Photo blog - Hidden Mickeys °o° *•._.•* ‘ *•._.•* °o°

Oh yes, the most popular of secondary Disney activities; hunting for Hidden Mickeys.

These photos are from my own collection.  Feel free to send yours to me, I'd love to feature a post with all of your great finds!

Here are the first five:




This one was the hardest to capture.. it's found on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and the coaster goes by the hidden Mickey very quickly. You need to know where it is to get the photo.



This one is in the queue of the Matterhorn. I was directed to this by the cast member when I asked him if there were any hidden Mickeys on the mountain.






And this last Hidden Mickey, was staged for the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. Photo credit: http://www.myhiddenmickey.com/ blot.  Thanks, My Hidden Mickey dot com!!!



Send your Hidden Mickey photos in, and I'll give you a shout out.  You deserve it!



Comments are welcome. Positive feedback encouraged!

Mouseketeer Ken

 _     _
( ).-.( )
 `(   )`
   '-'


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here, Mouseketeers