Monday, November 18, 2013

Breaking out of the Holding Pattern °o°

All things happen for a reason, and they happen when it's time for them to happen... good, or bad... right?

Lets hope so.

The blog I have been so passionate about maintaining suddenly went on an unexpected hiatus for the past 8 weeks.  This was a time that I expected to be able to write frequently.. almost daily updates, but it turns out that each day was more painting.  Can you imagine each blog entry?  

Painting Room #1
Painting the Living Room
Painting the Garage
Painting the Trim in Room #2
Painting the Base Boards - part 7
Painting Until I Bleed Paint

That's about the extent of it. Gripping, eh?  Although I think some folks who are following along appreciate some of the home repair/renovation updates, this is not a DIY blog, and so I didn't want it to veer off track so drastically.  It's about documenting our relocation to Disney World; as we "follow our bliss".

SO... we have finally reached a point that I can comfortably return to writing updates. We are finally listed on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), and are offically for sale as of 11/14.  (If you are interested in seeing Ken and Mark's house, click here for the pictures and details:  Click here: 4233 N 2ND DR, PHOENIX, AZ Property Listing - For Sale - MLS# 5030256 - ZipRealty).  So far, we have had 5 showings, one each day and TWO today. Still waiting for that all-important offer, but our real estate agent has said that a few have contacted her as their clients have expressed interest after viewing. 


°o°

Comments are welcome. Positive feedback encouraged!

Mouseketeer Ken and Mousekteer Mark

 _     _
( ).-.( )
 `(   )`
   '-'

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just saw this post and your home is adorable! Hopefully it will sell fast. I'm not a real estate agent but worked with them for a few years. Can I suggest somehow bundling or hiding the tv cables? As a parent, if I saw that in a home I was looking into purchasing, I would see it as an issue that may be a small deterrent. Good luck on selling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mallory, Thanks for the advice. I could have choked myself (pun intended) when I saw the cords in the photo... why didn't I tie them back??? LOL

      Delete
  2. Good Luck Ken & Mark and thank you for sharing this great story on our Facebook Page.
    Keep us informed and we will always do our very best to mention you whenever we can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to us. We really look forward to Living the Orlando Life!

      Delete

comment here, Mouseketeers