Saturday, May 12, 2012

Where in the Parks Are We???? °o° *•._.•* ' *•._.•* °o°


One of my favorite past-times when I am visiting the park is taking pictures to add to my collection.  Among others, some of the primary categories I am always keeping an eye out for are:
  1. Where in the Parks ARE We?
  2. Disney Parks Without People
  3. Disney Fan Art
  4. Hidden Mickeys
  5. Disney Park Architecture
Periodically, I'll add 5 or 10 photos at a time, the link to the entire collection will be at the bottom of the post.



This photo blog is all about category #1.  There are three answers for each photo:


  1. Can you identify the Park
  2. Can you name the area (or "land")
  3. Can you pinpoint the exact location of the following pictures that I took?


    Click here:  Where in the Parks ARE We? - Entire Photo Collection enjoy. * Comments are welcome. Positive feedback encouraged!
    Mouseketeer Ken
     _     _
    ( ).-.( )
     `(   )`
       '-'



Micky Mouse
(Thanks to Mouseketeer Phil for sending the glitter Mickey)

1 comment:

  1. oh he looks right at home here! of course he would!

    ~mouseketeer Phil

    ReplyDelete

comment here, Mouseketeers