One of my favorite past-times when I am visiting the park is taking pictures to add to my collection. Among others, some of the primary categories I am always keeping an eye out for are:
- Where in the Parks ARE We?
- Disney Parks Without People
- Disney Fan Art
- Hidden Mickeys
- Disney Park Architecture
This photo blog is all about category #1. There are three answers for each photo:
- Can you identify the Park
- Can you name the area (or "land")
- Can you pinpoint the exact location of the following pictures that I took?
Click here: Where in the Parks ARE We? - Entire Photo Collection enjoy. * Comments are welcome. Positive feedback encouraged!
( ).-.( )
(Thanks to Mouseketeer Phil for sending the glitter Mickey)